I'm a 3D Character and Creature artist from Canada. Currently situated in Vancouver Canada working at Wow! Unlimited Media.
In the past I've worked at Disney Interactive and have just finished working on the new installment of Reboot!
● Proven leadership abilities
● Professional experience with sculpting, modeling, animation and rendering
● A keen and strong eye towards form, shape, structure, proportions, anatomy and silhouette
● Quick learner with a high aptitude for skill development
● Proficient with Autodesk Maya, Mari, Substance Designer/ Painter, Photoshop, Zbrush, Unity, UDK
● Effective and efficient team member with the ability to lead by example
● Strong understanding of game pipelines
● Highly motivated and positive outlook in all aspects of professional and personal life
November 2015 - Current
Character/ Creature Modeling Artist
● Work closely with Art Director, Modelling Lead and Technical Lead to successfully achieve the desired look and feel
for characters and creatures.
● Mode characters for Film/ Television/ Game Development pipeline.
● Solve problems and issues based on deadlines and technical barriers given.
● Mix realistic and stylized art styles based on project requirements.
September 2014 - October 2015
● Working with Art Director to develop and imagine concept art into game ready Characters, Props and
Environments for unannounced Disney Interactive IP.
● Mentor and train other Junior and 3D Artists.
● Develop guidelines for prop and character asset pipeline.
● Asset budgeting/ scheduling.
September 2013- September 2014
Junior 3D Artist
● Working with Senior 3D Artist and other 3D Artists converting concepts into mobile ready characters, costumes
and props with efficient typology and optimized UV’s and hand painted textures on many Disney IP’s for the MMO
Club Penguin, Club Penguin Sled Racer, and Puffle Wild.
● Training other Junior Artists in Disney Interactives 3D Pipeline.
● Using Zbrush, Maya and UV layout to create character transformations.
June 2013- October 2015
The Centre For Arts and Technology Okanagan | Kelowna, BC
Instructor / Tutor
● Help students develop the skills required for all aspects of 3D: Modelling, Texturing, Animating, and Rendering
● Teaching the fundamentals of working within a gaming pipeline: Importing Game-Ready assets with animation
attached into Unreal Development Kit
February 2012 - October 2012
T.K.O. Gamez inc.| Kelowna, BC
3D Artist [Freelance]
● Remotely created 3D assets and textures following closely with concept art for the mobile game, Army Antz
May 2012 - June 2012
Shangri-La Game Studios| Kelowna, BC
3D Artist [Freelance]
● Concepted and created the main character for the PC game, Global Infection
The Centre For Arts And Technology Okanagan | 2011
● 3D Game Animation Diploma
Bonnyville Centralized High School | 2007
● High School Diploma